The Pro Journey lift is an ultra-compact, portable folding stand aid with best-in-class functionality. It is compact and lightweight allowing caregivers to manoeuvre in tight spaces and can be folded for easy storage or transportation.
The unique adjustable cow-horn mechanism supports a wider range of patient heights and sizes, allowing your facility to have one lift that meets the needs of many.
- Safe working load 155kg / 24st / 342lbs
- Compact folding design for easy storage and transportation
- Unique adjustable cow horn function accommodates a range of patient sizes
- Smart Monitor diagnostic and service controls as standard
- Ergonomic design considerations and interaction points
- Height adjustable knee pad with retractable safety belt
- Removable foot tray for walking/rehabilitation activity
The Smart™ Monitor control system records the exact amount of work completed by the actuator each and every time the lift is used, regardless of a patient’s weight or lift height covered. The intelligent system advises the user to schedule key maintenance helping to ensure your lift remains in optimum condition.
- Identifies total lift actuations and work completed
- Identifies lift overloads (exceeding SWL)
- Identifies service interval periods
- Increases patient safety and product service life
|Safe Working Load||155kg
|Max Overall Length||1000mm|
|Min Overall Height
|Legs Open - External Width||970mm|
|Legs Open - Internal Width||875mm|
|Legs Closed - External Width||685mm|
|Legs Closed - Internal Width||590mm|
|Overall Height of Legs||110mm|
|Battery Spec||24v Sealed Lead Acid|