The Pro Advance folding mobile patient hoist is one of the most functional and stylish in its class today. Especially suited to home care and small nursing institutions where space sometimes is simply not available, the Advance also allows a user to travel outside of the confines of their own home.
- Safe working load 155kg / 24st / 342lbs
- Compact folding design for easy transportation and storage
- Smart Monitor diagnostic and service controls as standard
- Ergonomic design considerations and interaction points
- ‘Swan-neck’ leg design ensures excellent access around furniture
The Smart™ Monitor control system records the exact amount of work completed by the actuator each and every time the lift is used, regardless of a patient’s weight or lift height covered. The intelligent system advises the user to schedule key maintenance helping to ensure your lift remains in optimum condition.
- Identifies total lift actuations and work completed
- Identifies lift overloads (exceeding SWL)
- Identifies service interval periods
- Increases patient safety and product service life
Compact Folding Design
Unlike other products on the market, the Advance needs NO tools or special attachments to achieve its compact folded position. This functionality gives active users the option to travel outside the confines of their own home.
Triangular folded design: This useful feature ensures two very important functions.
- The lift stands unaided when being stored or transported.
- The lift can be left safely in the knowledge that it will not become unstable whilst not in use.
|Safe Working Load||155kg|
|Max Overall Length||1300mm|
|Height - Folded||450mm|
|Length - Folded||1180mm|
|Spreader Bar, max height||1690mm|
|Height at max reach||1170mm|
|Legs Open - External Width||1080mm|
|Legs Open - Internal Width||1000mm|
|Legs Closed - External Width||670mm|
|Legs Closed - Internal Width||570mm|
|Overall Height of Legs||115mm|
|Battery Spec||24v Sealed Lead Acid|