The Natural-Fit Premium Sling is our flagship design, featuring the in-situ fabric. It is shaped to provide separate leg supports which allows a much easier application and encourages good hip positioning, whilst providing total body support throughout the lifting procedure. Our 3D Techmesh fabric has been developed with specific stretch properties and breathability which allows it to be safely left in-situ whilst minimising the risk of pressure points. The leg paddles are constructed with a parasilk internal surface to aid application under the users' thighs.
Natural-Fit Premium slings also feature tape pocket at each corner, allowing the lift tapes to be rolled and tucked away, making the sling tidier whilst in-situ. Natural-Fit Premium slings can be used dry or wet – many customers use them in hydrotherapy or bathing.
This product is easy to apply from both the lying & sitting positions and is available in a range of sizes, from XX Small to XX Large. All labels are embroidered making them more resilient to the washing process.
The safe working load of this sling is 200kg for sizes XX Small to X Large, with the XXL size having an increased capacity of 300kg.
- Embroidered sling information label does not wash out with laundry
- Tape pockets make sling less obtrusive in the chair
- Adjustable lifting position
- 3D Techmesh fabric can be left in-situ
- Washable at 85° for infection control
- High weight capacity across all model sizes
- Embroidered Sling Information & Serial Number label
- Lifting tape pockets
- Colour coded lifting loops
- Made from 3D Techmesh
- Modesty loop to leg paddles
- 200kg SWL XXS-XL
- 300kg SWL XXL-XXXL