The Liberty PRO nursing bed brings together all of the significant features that are required for user comfort and clinical care.
The strong metal frame is equipped with platform slats made with a hi-tech composite for strength (each slat can hold up to 100kg), whilst making the bed lighter to move and transport.
The 4-section platform has a static saddle section, with a powered backrest and knee-break. Foot-end elevation is manually adjusted on a simple ratchet.
The mattress platform is also powered to tilt, achieving 12° anti-Trendelenburg tilt, providing a cardiac chair position
The Securis safety siderails are super-stable, and fold below the mattress level using the simple release lever.
The bed has four locking 100mm diameter castors, which enable it to be moved with a load. The Liberty PRO can be specified with central-locking castors if required.
The bed is delivered on a transport trolley in protective packaging. This package allows the bed to be moved between rooms and setup within the room easily.
The head and foot boards are finished in a pleasant wood veneer. The metal frame is epoxy coated.
*10-year mechanical warranty* *5-year motor warranty*
- Powered height adjustment with a stable subframe design which reduces rocking.
- Powered platform profiling with powered adjustment to head section and knee break.
- 12° Anti-Trendelenburg platform tilt
- Handset control with locking function
- CPR Backrest function
- Removable head and foot-boards
- Patient assistance pole sockets each side at head end (assistance pole is an option)
- Securis folding metal safety side rails
- 4 locking castors
- 135kg max patient load)
- Height adjustment: 29-82cm
- Overall length: 212cm
- Max width: 112cm
- Internal length: 205cm
- Internal width: 90cm
- Bed weight: 69.3kg
- Max Patient weight: 135kg
- Max Safe Working Load: 200kg